Texas Rose Antique Show
2075 South State Hwy. 237 Round Top, Texas
This contract is for the rental of booth space or ground space at the Texas Rose Antique Show. A signed contract with a deposit of half the booth rent is due before setting up. Exhibitor hereby releases management, owners of property, or employees of any and all liability for damages, injury, or loss to any person from any cause arising out of the connections with the use of space or grounds or to any display or merchandise. Merchandise must be at least 50% antiques to participate in show. All vendors are responsible for having a resale tax number, and for the collection and reporting of taxes.
- The promoter of this antique show and sale waive any claim for damages, except the return of deposit paid if for any reason it should be impossible to have this show.
- Cancellations must be made no less than 60 days prior to the start of the Texas Rose Antique Show for a refund of deposit. One rollover of the deposit is permitted.
- Show promoter reserve the right to request the exhibitor to remove any item from the booth that does not come under the category of antiques, collectibles, and/or related merchandise. Also, the promoter reserves the right to evict or deny re-booking of any dealer whose actions or merchandise is not in character with the show.
- Show promoter treats grounds with ant killer in tents before vendor setup. If you need more then please ask, once its gone--you will have to obtain your own.
- Outside vendors must provide their own tent. Tent information is on website.
- All vendors get 5 feet beyond tent stakes along the front or sides of your booth.
- The promoter hosts a Late Night complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres and live music for the public. Please allow the customers to eat then feel free to enjoy the complimentary wine and hors d'oeuvres.
- Due to the unauthorized use of the "vendor" restroom we will now check out a key. The key will require a $10.00 deposit which will be refunded when the key is turned in. If you opt not to take the key the port-a-potty is available for use. Do not lend your key out to anyone.
- The show has only one new clothing vendor. The sale of vintage clothing is allowed. Also, the show has one food/drink /vendor(Texas Rose Cafe).
- Do not display any “Sale”, “Special”, or “Discounted” sign(s) in your booth or merchandise.
- Due to customers request and poor phone service all vendors will be on premises during show hours ( 9-6 daily and late night 9-7:30). Do not depend on your neighbors or put up a "call me sign".
- If simultaneously participating in another show, someone must still man your booth at the Texas Rose Antique Show during business hours. Do not pull merchandise from your booth at the Texas Rose Antique Show to fill your other show booth.
- All display tables used in your booth must be draped to the floor on all (4) sides unless you have a tastefully arranged under the table display.
- Be considerate and do not block your fellow vendor's booth when unloading/loading.
- No packing out until the last day of show at 5pm.
- All merchandise must be off the property 10 days after show closing. A fee of $10.00 per day will be assessed.
- You are responsible for your children's behavior on the show grounds at all times.
- No smoking will be allowed inside the buildings or tents. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only and all waste is required to be placed in appropriate receptacles.
- Security will be provided after show hours, but at no time is the Texas Rose Antique Show Security responsible for the property of the exhibitor.
- No vehicles are allowed to park in or around buildings or tents. Beginning the first day of the show and thereafter, all vendors vehicles must park along the fence line. Allow the customers the closer parking.
- Campers and Motor homes will be charged a flat rate for electricity. This is different from your booth space electricity.
- Food preparation and consumption will occur in designated areas. Clean up of areas used for food preparation and consumption is the sole responsibility of those utilizing these areas. During drought conditions or wild fire alerts-"no open or pit fires" Texas Rose Antique Show is not responsible and will not provide utensils or cooking supplies.
- All pets must be on leashes at all times. Ask where designated pet areas are and pick up your pets waste, and dispose of it.
- Cash or personal check are acceptable payment methods at Texas Rose. We do not accept post dated or two party checks.
Big Tent spaces 10 x 16 -----$400 (w Elec)
Outside 20 X 20 ---------------$250 (electricity included you must provide your own tent)
Building Spaces 10 x 10-----$350(elec included) SOME BUILDING SPACES AVAILABLE
Camping Electricity-----------$50 (per week)
Camping -------------------------$20 (per night)
Large Campers and RV's ---$30 (per night)
Tables for rent (see Walt)---$10 (per table)
Storage between shows---- $25 (per month)
Any questions contact us via email
Heidi Davis Barnardfirstname.lastname@example.org
Make checks payable to and mail contracts to:
PO BOX 197
Round Top, Texas 78954
I have read and agree with the rules and regulations.
Vendor Signature: _______________________________ Date: ___________ Booth Size: _______________
Shop Name: _________________________________________ Tax Resale State and #: ___________________________________________
Printed Name and mailing address: ___________________________________
Phone numbers: Daytime____________________ Evening _______________________
Spring or Fall Year____________
Trailer Space Rental Contract
- There is no septic you must arrange with "K & H Toilet" to have your trailer pumped.
- K & H's phone number is 979-836-0552 or you can try to flag the m down in the parking lot as they come by daily.
- The day your trailer is parked on site it will begin your rental of trailer space and electricity.
- Depending on what trailer space you rent there may be some distance to the outlet you connect from your trailer. Bring extra electrical extensions and water hose.